Adventure racer, triathlete, and ultra-runner
World-class professional triathlete for 10 years and elite international adventure racer since 1995. Terri is one of the most experienced ultra-endurance athletes in the country. She resides in Santa Cruz, California.
- 12 Expedition Adventure Races
- 7 Eco-Challenge Expedition Competitions
- Many 50 and 100 mile trail races
As a coach for 15 years, Terri is an expert at helping individuals and teams create their own authentic vision and potential. You can visit Terri at www.terrischneider.net
Etric Pruitt - NFL
Born: Aug 16, 1981 in Theodore, AL
College: Southern Mississippi
Drafted in 2004 during the 6th round (21st pick) by the Atlanta Falcons.
2005 USATF Masters 100K Team
Hometown: Cheyenne, WY
Running Career Highlights:
- Rocky Mountain Double Marathon, Vedauwoo, WY: May 2004, First Overall in 9:58
- Bighorn Trail 100, Dayton, WY: 2004, Women's 3rd place;2003, Women's 2nd place
- Rocky Raccoon Trail 100, Huntsville, TX: February 2004 - Women's 5th place in 21:58; February 2003 - Women's 4th place in 22:42
- Wasatch Front Trail 100, Utah: September 2004, Women's 5th place
- World Masters Athletics 100 km Championship, Tainan County, Taiwan: November 2003,member of the USA Masters Team, finished in 11:56
- White River 50 Mile Trail Run, Crystal Mountain
Washington: August 2003,
USATF Women's National Championship, 10th place in 11:07
- Lincoln Marathon, Lincoln, NE: May 2000, first marathon, first race
Katy is founder and president of International Masters Athletics Foundation.
Some accomplishments include:
- US Olympic Trials, Men's Marathon, February 2004
- Marine Corp Marathon-Washington, DC October 26, 2003 Time-2:37:19, Rank Overall 17th/18,000
- Marathon Des Sables, Morocco, April 9-16, 2000-Competed in a 150-mile stage race with daytime temperatures ranging from 100 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit and night time temperatures as low as 30 degrees. 1st American finisher, Time 27:00:30
- Himalayan 100-mile Stage Race-Darjelling, India. November 4, 2001 Competing at altitudes ranging from 6-13,000 ft Time-14:58 (course record)
Michael is presently pursuing his dream of qualifying for the Olympic Team in 2008 and is working with Barbara to further achieve his goals.
Long Distance Runner
- Qualified for the Olympics marathon five times.
- First Place, Marine Corps Marathon in 1995 and 1997.
Calbert Cheaney - NBA
Height: 6-7 / 2,01
Weight: 217 lbs. / 98,4 kg.
College: Indiana '93
Golden State Warriors
Originally drafted by the Washington Wizards; sixth overall pick in the 1993 NBA Draft, Cheaney owns career averages of 10.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists in 28.3 minutes over 728 regular-season games with Washington, Boston, Denver, Utah and Golden State. Signed with the Warriors as a free agent in August 2003 and has just re-signed his contract August 2004.